The Polarization Theorem and Polynomial Identities for Matrix Functions
In this article the simple combinatorial proof of the known polarization theorem (about the restoration of a polyadditive symmetric function over its values on a diagonal) is given. Known and new applications of this theorem for the reception of polynomial identities (the calculation) of several matrix functions is given, including a case of noncommutative variables and (first) the determinant of a space matrix are resulted.
1. Egorychev G.P. New formulas for the permanent. Soviet Math. Dokl. 1980, vol. 265, no 4, pp. 784–787. (in Russian)
2. Egorychev G.P. A polynomial identity for the permanent. Math. Zametki., 1979, vol. 26, no 6, pp. 961–964. (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01142089
3. Egorychev G.P. New polynomial identities for determinants over commutative rings. Izv. Irkutsk. Gos. Univ. Ser. Mat., 2012, vol. 5, no 4, pp. 16–20. (in Russian)
4. Egorychev G.P., Egorycheva Z.V. New polynomial identity for computing permanents. Sibirian Federal University. Dер. in VINITI 13.06.2007, no 627-B2007, pp. 1–32.
5. Egorychev G.P. A new family of polynomial identities for computing determinats. Dokl. Acad. Nauk, 2013, vol. 452, no 1, pp. 14–16. (in Russian)
6. Egorychev G.P. Diskretnaya matematika. Permanenty [Discrete mathematics. Permanents]. Krasnoyarsk, Siberian Federal University Publ., 2007. 272 p.
7. Pozhidaev A.P. A simple factor-algebras and subalgebras of Jacobians algebras. Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 1998, vol. 39, no 3, pp. 593–599. (in Russian)
8. Sokolov N.P. Prostranstvennye matritsy i ikh prilozheniya [Spaсe matrices and its applications]. Moscow, PhyzMathLit Publ., 1960. 300 p.
9. Filippov V.T. On the n-Lie algebras of Jacobians. Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 1998, vol. 39, no 3, pp. 660–669.(in Russian)
10. Barvinok A. New permanent estimators via non-commutative determinants. Arxiv preprint math/0007153, 2000, arXiv:math/0007153, 2000, pp. 1–13.
11. Cartan H. Elementary theory of analytic functions of one or several complex variables. N. Y., Dover Publ., 1995. 300 p.