Small Movements of a System of Ideal Stratified Fluids
Completely Covered with Crumbled Ice
We study the problem on small motions of two non mixing ideal stratified fluids with a free surface, covered with crumbling ice. Using method of orthogonal projecting the boundary conditions on the moving surface and the introduction of auxiliary problems of the original initial-boundary value problem is reduced to the equivalent Cauchy problem for a differential equation of second order in some Hilbert space. We find sufficient existence conditions for a strong (with respect to the time variable) solution of the initial-boundary value problem describing the evolution of the specified hydrodynamics system.
Denis O. Tsvetkov, Cand. Sci. (Phys.–Math.), Taurida Academy, Crimean Federal University, 4, Vernadskii pr., Simferopol, 295007, Russian Federation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tsvetkov D.O. Small Movements of a System of Ideal Stratified Fluids Completely Covered with Crumbled Ice. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Mathematics, 2018, vol. 26, pp. 105-120. (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.26516/1997-7670.2018.26.105
- Agranovich M.S. Spectral problems for second-order strongly elliptic systems in smooth and non-smooth domains. Russian Math. Surveys, 2002, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 847–920. https://doi.org/10.4213/rm552
- Gabov S.A., Sveshnikov A.G. Problems in the dynamics of ﬂotation liquids. J. Math. Sci., 1991, vol. 54, no.4, pp. 979-1041. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01138947
- Daletsky Yu.L., Krein M.G. Stability of solutions of diﬀerential equations in a Banach space. Moscow, 1970, 534 p. (in Russian)
- Kopachevskii N.D. Abstract green’s formula and its applications. Simferopol, 2016, 280 p. (in Russian)
- Kopachevskii N.D., Krein S.G., Ngo Zuy Can. Operator methods are in linear hydrodynamics: evolution and spectral problems. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1989, 416 p. (in Russian)
- Kopachevskii N.D., Tsvetkov D.O. Oscillations of stratiﬁed ﬂuids. J. Math. Sci., 2010, vol. 164, no. 4, pp. 574-602. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-010-9764-9
- Kopachevskii N.D., Tsvetkov D.O. Cauchy problem generated by oscillations of stratiﬁed ﬂuid partially closed by ice. Tavricheskij vestnik informatiki i matematiki, 2018, vol. 1, no. 38, pp. 31-39 (in Russian)
- Kopachevskii N.D., Tsvetkov D.O. Small motions of ideal stratiﬁed liquid with a free surface totally covered by a crumbled ice. Ufa Mathematical Journal, 2018, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 44–59. https://doi.org/10.13108/2018-10-3-43
- Temchenko T.P. Spectral and evolutionary the problems of the oscillations of a stratified fluids. Cand. sci. diss. Moscow, 1989, 147 p. https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01007932205
- Petters A.S. The eﬀect of a ﬂoating mat on the water waves. Communs Pure and Appl. Math., 1950, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 319-354.