Influence of Economic Indices on the Solution to the Optimization Problem of the Age Structure of Power Plants Equipment
In this study we consider an integral model of the large electric power system development. The model accounts for division of the generating equipment into certain age groups. Each of these groups is characterized by some efficiency coefficient. We consider a vector model with subdivision the equipment of the stations by fuel types. The model includes the balance integral Volterra equation of the first kind with variable upper and lower limits and functional equations, describing the structure of the electricity consumption of different types of power plants.
Based on the developed model, the problem of optimizing the parameters controlling the moments of equipment decommissioning is considered. The paper studies the influence of economic indicators on the solution of the problem of optimal control. All calculations have been made as applied to the Unified Energy System of Russia.
Anatoly S. Apartsyn, Dr. Sci. (Phys.–Math.), Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RAS, 130, Lermontov st., Irkutsk, 664033, Russian Federation, tel.: +7(3952)500646 add. 260, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeniia V. Markova, Cand. Sci. (Phys.–Math.), Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RAS, 130, Lermontov st., Irkutsk, 664033, Russian Federation, tel.: +7(3952)500646 add. 260, e-mail: email@example.com
Inna V. Sidler, Cand. Sci. (Technics), Melentiev Energy Systems Institute SB RAS, 130, Lermontov st., Irkutsk, 664033, Russian Federation, tel.: +7(3952)500646 add. 260, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apartsyn A. S., Markova E. V., Sidler I. V. Influence of Economic Indices on the Solution to the Optimization Problem of the Age Structure of Power Plants Equipment. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Mathematics, 2018, vol. 25, pp. 19-32. (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.26516/1997-7670.2018.25.19
1. Apartsyn A.S. On Some Classes of Linear Volterra Integral Equations. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014, vol. 2014, article ID 532409, 6 p. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/532409
2. Apartsin A.S. and Sidler I.V. Integral’nyye modeli razvitiya sistem elektroenergetiki s uchetom stareniya oborudovaniya elektrostantsiy [Integral models of development of electric power systems with allowance for ageing of equipments of electric power plants]. Elektronnoe modelirovanie, 2014, no. 4, pp. 88 (in Russian).
3. Apartsin A.S., Sidler I.V. Using the Nonclassical Volterra Equations of the First Kind to Model the Developing. Automation and Remote Control, 2013, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 899–910. http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0005117913060015
4. Apartsin A.S., Markova E.V., Sidler I.V., Trufanov V.V. O poiske optimal’noy strategii razvitiya elektroenergeticheskoy sistemy [Search of the optimal strategy for the development of the electric power system]. Mathematical and computer modelling. Series: Technical sciences, 2017, no. 15, pp. 5–10. (in Russian)
5. Glushkov V.M. Ob odnom klasse dinamicheskikh makroekonomicheskikh modeley [On One Class of Dynamic Macroeconomic Models]. Upravlyayushchie sistemy i mashiny, 1977, no. 2, pp. 3–6. (in Russian)
6. Glushkov V.M., Ivanov V.V., and Yanenko V.M. Modelirovaniye razvivayushchikhsya sistem [Modeling of developing systems], Moscow, Nauka, 1983, 350 p. (in Russian)
7. Markova E.V., Sidler I.V., Trufanov V.V. On models of developing systems and their applications. Automation and Remote Control, 2011, vol. 72, no. 7, pp. 1371– 1379. http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0005117911070046
8. Novak A.V. Itogi raboty Minenergo Rossii i osnovnyye rezul’taty funktsionirovaniya TEK v 2015 godu [The results of the work of the Ministry of Energy of Russia and the main results of the functioning of the fuel and energy complex in 2015], Presentation for the Report of Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation. Available at https://minenergo.gov.ru/view-pdf/4913/60888. (in Russian)
9. Apartsyn A.S., Markova E.V., Sidler I.V., Trufanov V.V. Optimization problem for age structure of equipment in the model of the development of the electric power system of Russia. Proceedings of 2017 International Multi-Conference on Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences (SIBIRCON), Novosibirsk, Russia, 2017. IEEE, # 978-1-5386-1596-6/17, рр. 24–29. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SIBIRCON.2017.8109830
10. Cooley T., Greenwood J., Yorukoglu M. The replacement problem. Journal Monet. Econ., 1997, vol. 3, pp. 457–499.
11. Corduneanu C. Integral Equations and Applications. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1991.
12. Greenwood J., Herkowitz Z., Krusell P. Long-run implications of investment- speciﬁc technological change. American Economic Review, 1997, vol. 87, pp. 342–362.
13. Hritonenko N. Optimization analysis of a nonlinear integral model with applications to economics. Nonlinear Studies, 2004, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 59–72.
14. Hritonenko N., Yatsenko Yu. Creative destruction of computing systems: analysis and modeling. The Journal of Supercomputing, 2006, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 143–154. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11227-006-7763-x
15. Hritonenko N., Yatsenko Yu. Modeling and Optimization of the Lifetime of Technologies. Dordrecht, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.
16. Hritonenko N., Yatsenko Yu. Structure of optimal trajectories in a nonlinear dynamic model with endogenous delay. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2004, vol. 5, pp. 433–445. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/S1110757X04311046
17. Love C. E., Guo R. Utilizing Weibull failure rates in repair limit analysis for equipment replacement / preventive maintenance decisions. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 1996, vol. 47, pp. 1366–1376.
18. Malcolmson J. M. Replacement and the rental value of capital equipment subject to obsolescence. Journal of Economic Theory, 1975, vol. 10, pp. 24–41.
19. van Hilten O. The optimal lifetime of capital equipment. Journal of Economic Theory, 1991, vol. 55, pp. 449–454