The Method of Solving the Problem of the Study of the Dynamics of Motion Parameters of WIG near the Underlying Surface
In this paper we propose a numerical method for solving a system of differential equations of motion dynamics of WIG near the underlying surface (screen). The proposed numerical method can be used to study the characteristics of the tasks of maneuvering and perturbed motion, stability and handling performance ofWIG (parameters of driving dynamics WIG). Consider the work of other researchers involved in driving dynamics WIG, made a brief analysis of their proposed methods. Presented fairly complete mathematical description of the proposed methodology. A numerical method for solving a complete system of differential equations of motion of WIG is based on the modified method of prediction - correction. The method allows one to take into account the effect of severely changing the distance from the surface on the aerodynamic characteristics of WIG at the stage of solving a system of differential equations of motion dynamics. In contrast to the previously used approaches distance from the surface is regarded as the defining parameter for all the aerodynamic coefficients WIG. The proposed approach, according to the authors, more versatile, relatively easy to implement, can improve the accuracy of calculation. Based on MatLab + Simulink developed a program that implements the proposed method of solving the complete system of differential equations. Application of the program allows you to qualitatively and quantitatively assess the dynamic properties of the aircraft (WIG).
1. Amosov A.A., Dubinsky Y.A., Kopchenova N.V. Computational Methods for Engineers. Textbooks. Moscow, Higher. HQ., 1994. 544 p .
2. Belavin N.I. WIG. Leningrad, Shipbuilding, 1977. 232 p.
3. Belotserkovsky S.M. Presentation of unsteady aerodynamic forces and moments using the rotational-derivative coefficients. Izvestiya AN SSSR. OTN, 1956, no 7.
4. Belotserkovsky S.M., Skripach B.K., Tabachnikov V.G. The wing in unsteady flow of gas. Moscow, Publishing house "Science Home Edition physical and mathematical literature, 1971. 768 p.
5. Byushgens G.S., Studnev R.V. The dynamics of the aircraft. The spatial movement. Moscow, Engineering, 1983. 320 p.
6. Vshivkov Y.F., Galushko E.A., Krivel S.M. Synthesis efficient automatic control systemWIG. Reshetnev readings: materials XVII Intern. scientific. conf., dedicated memory gener. designer raket.-cosmic. systems acad. M.F. Reshetnev, 12-14 Nov. 2013, Krasnoyarsk, : 2 hr., under total. ed. Y.Y. Loginov Sib. state. aerokosmich. Univ. Krasnoyarsk, 2013, part 1, 522 p.
7. Vshivkov Y.F., Galushko E.A., Guselnikov D.A., Krivel S.M., Shelkov N.A. Methods of studying the stability of WIG polnofaktornoy based on a mathematical model of the dynamics of motion and control systems. Reshetnev readings:materials XVIII Intern. scientific. conf., dedicated 90th anniversary of gener. designer raket.-cosmic. systems acad. M.F. Reshetnev (11-14 Nov. 2014, Krasnoyarsk): 3 hr., under total. ed. Y.Y. Loginov, Sib. state. aerokosmich. Univ.Krasnoyarsk, 2014, part 1. 530 p.
8. Vshivkov Y.F., Galushko E.A., Krivel S.M. The concept and the results of aerodynamic design of WIG craft with a wide range of operating angles of attack. International information-analytical magazine «CredeExperto: transport, society,education, language March 2015, issue 1, http://ce.if-mstuca.ru.
9. Vshivkov Y.F., Galushko E.A., Krivel S.M. The concept of trajectory control ekranoplanes. Aviamashinostroenie and Transport of Siberia: Sat. Articles V All-Russia. Scientific and practical. Conf. Irkutsk, April 16-18, 2015, Irkutsk, IRNITU, 2015. 380 p.
10. Gulyaev V.V., Eremenko S.M., Podobedov V.A. Influence of geometric and kinematic characteristics of motion parameters on the aerodynamics of the wing near the screen. Scientific Bulletin MSTUCA. Series Aeromechanics and strength, 2008, no 125.
11. Zhukov V.I. Features aerodynamics, stability and control WIG. Moscow, Publishing House. Department of TsAGI, 1997. 80 p.
12. Irodov R.D. Criteria for longitudinal stability WIG. Scientific notes TsAGI, 1970, vol. 1, no 4.
13. Morozov V.I., Ponomarev A.T., Rysev O.V. Mathematical modeling of complex aeroelastic systems. Moscow, FIZMATLIT, 1995. 736 p.
14. Muzichenko T.M., Skripach B.K. Investigation of the influence of the screen on the aircraft aerodynamic derivatives. Trudy TsAGI, 1985, vol. 2290.
15. Pavlovets G.A. The aerodynamic characteristics of a thin profile near the ground in the flow of an ideal incompressible fluid. Trudy TsAGI, 1966, vol. 1011.
16. Panchenkov A.N., Ruzhnikov G.M., Daneev A.B. and others. An asymptotic method for optimal design and motion control. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1990. 271 p.
17. Panchenkov A.N. Optimum aerodynamic stabilization ofWIG. Applied problems of strength and ductility. Moscow, Association of CBS publications, 1997, pp. 169-171.
18. Serebriysky Y.M. Ground effects on the aerodynamic characteristics of the aircraft. Trudy TsAGI, 1936, vol. 267.
19. Smirnov A.I. Ground effects on the aerodynamic characteristics of airfoils. Proceedings VVIA them. prof. N.E. Zhukovsky, 1949, vol. 334.