On the Optimal Synthesis Problem for Control Systems
Optimal synthesis problem to linear indeterminate dynamic systems is under consideration. The concept of classical optimal feedback, optimal unclosable feedback and repeatedly closable feedbacks are introduced. Algorithms of forming real-time control actions are justified.
1. Bellman R. Adaptive сontrol processes. Princeton University Press, 1961.
2. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M. Real-time control and observation (servey) (in Russian). J. Computer and Systems Sciences Intern, 2006, vol. 45, no 3, pp. 421-441.
3. Gabasov R, Kirillova F.M, N.S. Pavlenok. Optimal control of a dynamic system using perfect measurements of its states (in Russian). Doklady Mathematics. Pleiades Publishing. Ltd. 2012, vol. 85, no 3, pp.436-440.
4. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M, Poyasok E.I. Real-time optimal observation of a linear dynamic system (in Russian). Doklady Mathematics. Pleiades Publishing. Ltd., 2013, vol.87, no 1, pp. 120-123.
5. Gabasov R.,Kirillova, F.M., Vo Thi Thanh Ha. Optimal real- time control of multidimensional dynamic plants (in Russian).Automation and Remote control, 2015, vol. 76, no 1, pp.98-110.
6. Gabasov R, Kirillova F.M., E.I.Poyasok. Real-time optimal control (in Russian). Izvestia of the Irkutsk State University. Mathematics, 2009, vol. 2, no 3, pp. 132-169.
7. Krasovskii N.N. Dynamic system control (in Russian). Moscow, Nauka, 1985. 520 p.
8. Lerner A.Ya. On time-optimality of automatic control systems (in Russian). Automation and Remote Control, 1954, vol.15, no 6, pp. 461-477.
9. Letov A.M. Analytical design of regulators (in Russian). Automation and Remote Control, 1960, vol. 21, no 4. pp. 436-441.
10. Leondes C.T, Ed. Control and dynamic systems. Academic Press. New York, San Francisko and London, 1976. 404 p.
11. Pontryagin L.S., Boltyanskii V.G., Gamkrelidze R.V. and E.F. Mishchenko. Mathematical theory of optimal processes (in Russian). Moscow, Nauka, 1961. 392 p.
12. Feldbaum A.A. Fundamentals of the theory of optimal automatic systems (in Russian). Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1963. 552 p.
13. Feldbaum A.A. Optimal processes of automatic system regulation (in Russian). Automation and Remote Control, 1953, vol. 14, no 5, pp. 712-728.
14. Bushaw D.W. Experimental towing tank. Stevens Institute of Technology. Report:469. Hobonen N.J, 1953. 80 p.
15. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M. Optimal feedbacks controls and related topics. Abstracts of the Workshop on Geometric Methods in Nonlinear Optimal Control, Hungary-Austria, Sopron-Laxenburg, July 22- 26, 1991, pp. 11-12.
16. Kalman R.E., Koepke R.W. Optimal synthesis of linear sampling control systems generalized performance index. Trans ASME, 1958, vol. 80, pp. 1820-1826.
17. Hopkin A.M. A phase plan approach to the compensation of saturating servomechanisms. Trans. AIEE, 1951, vol.70, pt.1, pp. 631-639.