Numerical Methods for Calculation of Time-Optimal Control
1. Andreev N. Manage finite linear objects (in Russian). Moscow, Nauka 1976, 424 p.
2. Vasil’ev O.V., Tyatyushkin A.I. On the numerical solution of linear time-optimal control (in Russian). Differential and Integral Equations. Irkutsk, University Press, 1973, issue 2, pp. 57–69.
3. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M. Qualitative theory of optimal processes (in Russian). Moscow, Nauka, 1971, 508 p.
4. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M., Tyatyushkin A.I. Constructive Optimization Methods. Part 1: Linear problems (in Russian). Minsk, 1984, 214 p.
5. Kalman R., Falb P., Arbib M. Essays on mathematical systems theory. New York, Wiley, 1971 . 400 p.
6. Krasovskii N.N. Theory of motion control (in Russian). Moscow, Nauka, 1968, 476 p.
7. Tyatyushkin A.I., Fedunov B.E. Numerical study of the properties of optimal control in a pursuit problem (in Russian). Math. RAS, Tisza. 2005, no. 3, pp. 104–113.
8. Tyatyushkin A.I. Multimethod optimization technology controlled systems (in Russian). Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2006, 343 p.
9. Barr R.O. An efficient computational procedure for a generalized quadratic programming problem. J.SIAM Control, 1969, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 415–429.
10. Eaton J.H. An iterative solution to time-optimal control. J. Math. Anal. and Appl., 1962, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 329–344.
11. Gibert E.G. An iterative procedure for computing the minimum of a quadratic from on a convex set. J. SIAM Control, 1966, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 61–80.
12. Tyatyushkin A.I. A multimethod technique for solving optimal control problem. Optimization Letters, 2012, vol. 7, pp. 1335–1347.