Identities in Fixed Dimension Algebras of Multioperations
In algebras of multioperations, unlike algebras of operations, the superassociativity identity does not hold, but only the semi-superassociavity identity is true. For a more detailed study of the identities satisfiable in fixed dimension algebras of multioperations, this work defines the variety to which these algebras belong. In particular, among these identities defining a variety, an identity is introduced that similar to the Dedekind relation for binary relations. From the introduced identities, some consequences are derived that satisfiable in the fixed dimension algebras of multioperations.
Note that the variety is defined in a language whose symbols are interpreted by the superposition metaoperations, the first argument permissibility, and constant projection metaoperations for each argument and the zero multioperation. In this language, the terms are the intersection meta-operations, the permissibility by any argument, the full multioperation, and the inclusion multioperation.
Another interesting task is studying quasiidentities satisfiable in the fixed dimension algebras of multioperations.
Nikolay Peryazev, Dr. Sci. (Phys.–Math.), Prof., Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, 5, Professora Popova St., Saint Petersburg, 197375, Russian Federation, tel.:(812)3464487, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peryazev N.A. Identities in Fixed Dimension Algebras of Multioperations. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Mathematics, 2019, vol. 29, pp. 86-97. (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.26516/1997-7670.2019.29.86
- Peryazev N.A.,Sharanchaev I.K. Algebras of Multioperations. Algebra and Model Theory 11. Collection of hahers, Novosibirsk, NSTU Publ., 2017, pp. 102-111. (in Russian).
- Peryazev N.A. Algebras of n-ary Operations and Multioperations. XV International Conference "Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems and applications", Tula, Tula State Pedagogical University, 2018, pp. 113-116. (in Russian).
- Peryazev N.A. Finite Algebras of Multioperations. XVI International Conference "Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems, applications and history problems", Tula, Tula State Pedagogical University, 2019, pp. 51-54. (in Russian).
- Peryazev N.A. Galois Theory for Finite Algebras of Operations and Multioperations of Rank 2. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Mathematics, 2019, vol. 28, pp. 113-122. (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.26516/1997-7670.2019.28.113
- Pinus A.G. Dimension of functional clons, metric on its collection. Siberian Electronic Mathematical Reports, vol. 13, 2016, pp. 366–374 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.17377/semi.2016.13.032
- Pinus A.G. Fragments of the functional clones as method of a research of last. Algebra and Model Theory 11. Collection of hahers. Novosibirsk, NSTU Publ., 2017, pp. 118-129 (in Russian).
- Pinus A.G. On fragments of the functional clones. Algebras and Logic, 2017, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 477–485. (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.17377/alglog.2017.56.406
- Trokhimenko V.S. On certain Menger algebras of relations. Izvestiya VUZ. Matematika, 1978, vol. 2, pp. 87–95 (in Russian).
- Menger K. The algebra of functions: past. prresent, future. Rend. Matem., 1961, vol. 20, 3-4, pp. 409-430.
- Poschel R, Kaluzhnin L. A. Function and Relaction Algebras. Berlin, 1979, 259 p.
- Riguet J. Relations binaires, fermetures, correspondances de Galois. Bull. Soc. math. France, 1948, 1–4, vol. 76, pp. 114-155.