On Boundary Value Problem with Degeneration for Nonlinear Porous Medium Equation with Boundary Conditions on the Closed Surface
The paper deals with the special initial boundary value problem for nonlinear heat equation in R3 in case of power dependence of heat-conduction coefficient on temperature. In English scientific publications this equation is usually called the porous medium equation. Nonlinear heat equation is used for mathematical modeling of filtration of polytropic gas in the porous medium, blood flow in small blood vessels, processes of the propagation of emissions of negative buoyancy in ecology, processes of growth and migration of biological populations and other. The unknown function is equal to zero in initial time and heating mode is given on the closed sufficiently smooth surface in considered problem. The transition to the spherical coordinate system is performed. The theorem of existence and uniqueness of analytic solution of the problem is proved. The solution has type of heat wave which has finite velocity of propagation. The procedure of construction of the solution in form of the power series is proposed. The coefficients of the series are founded from systems of linear algebraic equations. Since the power series coefficients is constructed explicitly, this makes it possible to use the solution for verification of numerical calculations.
1. Barenblatt G.I., Entov V.M., Ryzhyk V.M. The Theory of Unsteady Filtration of Liquid and Gas. Fort Belvoir, Defense Technical Information Center, 1977. 476 p.
2. Bautin S.P. Analiticheskaya teplovaya volna [Analytic Heat Wave]. Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2003. 88 p.
3. Bautin S.P., Kazakov A.L. Obobshchennaya zadacha Koshi i ee prilozheniya [Generalized Cauchy Problem with Applications]. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2006. 399 p.
4. Zel’dovich Ya.B., Kompaneets A.S. Towards a Theory of Heat Propagation with Heat Conductivity Depending on the Temperature [K teorii rasprostraneniya tepla pri teploprovodnosti, zavisyashchey ot temperatury]. Sbornik, posv. 70-letiyu Ioffe, 1950, pp. 61–71.
5. Kazakov A.L. Application of Characteristic Series for Constructing Solutions of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations and Systems with Degeneracy [Primenenie kharakteristicheskikh ryadov dlya postroeniya resheniy nelineynykhparabolicheskikh uravneniy i sistem s vyrozhdeniem]. Trudy IMM UrO RAN, 2012, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 114–122.
6. Kazakov A.L., Lempert A.A. Analytical and Numerical Studies of the Boundary Value Problem of a Nonlinear Filtration with Degeneration [Analiticheskoe i chislennoe issledovanie odnoy kraevoy zadachi nelineynoy fil’tratsii svyrozhdeniem]. Vych. tehnologii, 2012, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 57–68.
7. Kazakov A.L., Lempert A.A. Existence and Uniqueness of the Solution of the Boundary-Value Problem for a Parabolic Equation of Unsteady Filtration. J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys., 2013, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 251—258.
8. Kazakov A.L., Kuznetsov P.A. On One Boundary Value Problem for a Nonlinear Heat Equation in the Case of Two Space Variables. J. Appl. Ind. Math., 2014, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 227–236.
9. Kazakov A.L., Kuznetsov P.A., Spevak L.F. On a Degenerate Boundary Value Problem for the Porous Medium Equation in Spherical Coordinates [Ob odnoy kraevoy zadache s vyrozhdeniem dlya nelineynogo uravneniya teploprovodnostiv sfericheskikh koordinatakh]. Trudy IMM UrO RAN, 2014, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 119–129.
10. Kazakov A.L., Spevak L.F. Boundary Elements Method and Power Series Method for One-dimensional Non-linear Filtration Problems [Metody granichnykh elementov i stepennykh ryadov v odnomernykh zadachakh nelineynoy fil’tratsii].Izvestiya IGU. Ser.: Mat., 2012, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 2–17.
11. Oleynik O.A., Kalashnikov A.S., Chzhou Yu.-L. The Cauchy Problem and Boundary Value Problems for Equations of the Type of Unsteady Filtration [Zadacha Koshi i kraevye zadachi dlya uravneniy tipa nestatsyonarnoy fil’tratsii]. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Matem., 1958, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 667–704.
12. Rudykh G.A., Semenov E.I. Non-self-similar Solutions of Multidimensional Nonlinear Diffusion Equations. Math. Notes, 2000, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 200–206.
13. Samarskiy А.А., Galaktionov V.A., Kurdyumov S.P., Mikhaylov A.P. Blow-up in Quasilinear Parabolic Equations. New York, Walter de Gruyter, 1995. 533 p.
14. Sidorov A.F. Izbrannye trudy: Matematica. Mekhanika [Selected Works: Mathematics. Mechanics]. Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2001, 576 p.
15. Kazakov A.L., Spevak L.F. Numerical and Analytical Studies of a Nonlinear Parabolic Equation with Boundary Conditions of a Special Form. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013, vol. 37, no. 10-11, pp. 6918–6928.
16. Vazquez J.L. The Porous Medium Equation: Mathematical Theory. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 2007. 624 p.