Igor Vyacheslavovich Bychkov
Igor V. Bychkov – Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences, professor, Ph.D., director of the Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, scientific leader of the Irkutsk Scientific Center of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences. From 2017 he is an acting rector of Irkutsk State University. He is a member of a number scientific and expert councils, editorial boards of scientific journals. He is an expert of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Russian Scientific Foundation and Russian Academy of Sciences. He leads a number of national and international research projects. His main interests include artificial intelligence, geoinformation systems, WEB-technologies, systems of intelligent data analysis, mathematical modelling, cloud computing.
Main Publications for the last years:
- Bychkov I.V., Oparin G.A., Feoktistov A.G., Sidorov I.A., Bogdanova V.G., Gorsky S.A. Multiagent control of computational systems on the basis of meta-monitoring and imitational simulation. Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing. 2016, vol. 52, no 2, pp. 107-112. DOI: 10.3103/S8756699016020011
- Bychkov I.V., Kazakov A.L., Lempert A.A., Bukharov D.S., Stolbov A.B. An intelligent management system for the development of a regional transport logistics infrastructure. Automation and Remote Control, 2016, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 332-343. DOI: 10.1134/S0005117916020090
- Kenzin M.Yu., Bychkov I.V., Maksimkin N.N. A hybrid approach to solve the dynamic patrol routing problem for group of underwater robots. 39th international convention on information and communication technology, electronics and microelectronics (MIPRO), 2016, pp. 1114-1119
- Oparin G.A., Feoktistov A.G., Bogdanova V.G., Pashinin A.A. Service-Oriented Multiagent Control of Distributed Computations. Automation and Remote Control, 2015, vol. 76, no 11, pp. 2000–2010.
- Bychkov I.V., Zorkaltsev V.I., Kazazaeva A.V. The weight coefficients in the weighted least squares method. Sib. Zh. Vychisl. Mat., 2015, 18, 3, pp. 275-288.
- Bychkov I.V., Maksimova I.I., Kuznetsova A.N. Legal groundwork for state ecological monitoring of the Baikal Natural Territory. Geography and Natural Resources. 2015, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 48-53.
- Shigarov A.O., Bychkov I.V. From unstructured to structured tabular data using a rule engine. 2015 5th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering: Information Processing and Control Engineering, WCSE 2015-IPC, 2015.
- Bychkov I.V., Shigarov A.O., Paramonov V.V., Fedorov R.K., Burlakov A.S. Development of spatial data infrastructure in the Mongolian academy of sciences. 2015 5th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering: Information Processing and Control Engineering, WCSE 2015-IPCE, 2015.
- Bychkov I., Oparin G., Novopashin A., Sidorov I. Agent-based approach to monitoring and control of distributed computing environment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2015.
- Bychkov I.V., Oparin V.N., Potapov V.P. Cloud technologies in mining geoinformation science. Journal of Mining Science, 2014, vol. 50, issue 1, pp. 142-154.
- Bogdanova V.G., Bychkov I.V., Korsukov A.S., Oparin G.A., Feoktistov A.G. Multiagent approach to controlling distributed computing in a cluster Grid system. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2014, vol. 53. issue 5, pp. 713-722.
- Bychkov I.V., Oparin V.N., Potapov V.P. Cloud technologies in mining geoinformation science. Journal of Mining Science, 2014.
- Bogdanova V.G., Bychkov I.V., Korsukov A.S., Oparin G.A., Feoktistov A.G. Multiagent approach to controlling distributed computing in a cluster Grid system. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2014.
- Bychkov I.V., Plyusnin V.M., Ruzhnikov G.M., Khmel'nov A.E., Gachenko A.S. The creation of a spatial data infrastructure in management of regions (exemplified by Irkutsk oblast) Geography and Natural Resources, 2013, vol. 34, no. 2. pp. 191–195. DOI: 10.1134/S1875372813020133.
- Kuznetsova T.I., Bychkov I.V., Batuev A.R., Plyusnin V.M., Ruzhnikov G.M., Khmel'nov A.E. Structural-typological characteristics and ecological potential of the Baikal region's geosystems. Geography and Natural Resources, 2011, 32 (4), pp. 315-322. http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-84876453027&partnerID=40&md5=9cba65b1f6f914c62148103f22f01ac3.