- Authors are asked to submit their manuscripts to the Editorial Board to email@example.com or via electronic submission system http://mathizv.isu.ru/en/manuscript/start.
- Author’s biographical notes should be also attached including name and surname, place of work, position, department, name of institution, email address, phone number for each author. In addition, you need to send the author agreement.
- The paper submitted to the journal must be a completed scientific research and contain new scientific results.
- The editorial board can not accept a paper if it is not the author's original work, or has been published before.
- Reviewing process is carried out by the members of editorial board with the assistance of invited experts. A senior editor makes the decision after reviewing.
- The editors deliver reviews to the author (by request) without the name of the reviewer(s).
- If the paper is not accepted, the editors provide the author with the clear and justified conclusion. The manuscripts are not returned.
- The authors are responsible for the content and style of the paper, the quality of annotation's translation, for the correctness and completeness of all citations.
- The papers are published free of charge.
- The submission should not exceed 15 pages.
- The paper should be prepared in LaTeX 2e with style files isueps.cls and isu.sty. Sample paper test_eng.tex, test_eng.pdf is also available on the journal’s web site (http://mathizv.isu.ru/en/regulation_math.html).
- Papers should be presented for publication in the IMRAD format (Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion&Conclusion). The paper must include the following data:
- the name, surname, and optionaly middle name;
- the place of work for each author;
- the contact information (mailing address, e-mail);
- the paper’s title;
- the abstract (150 - 200 words, formulas and citations should be avoided);
- keywords (no more than 5 words or phrases). Each keyword or phrase should be separated by a comma;
- UDC and MSC codes;
- ORCID iD.
- The information about the author, abstract and keywords should be listed in Russian and English (please see the sample paper file test_eng.tex).
- Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text references. The references should be listed in alphabetical order. Unpublished papers should not be included in the reference list.
- Please prepare all illustrations, especially line diagrams, to the highest possible standards. Admissible formats are EPS, PDF (for line drawings), PNG, JPEG. Illustrations should be presented in separate files, and not embedded in the main manuscript.
- The submission to the journal «The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Mathematics» («Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Matematika») means that the author agrees with the Author Guidelines and permits the publication of the full paper in Internet and also gives the permission for personal data processing and publication in a media.
- Editors reserve the right to reject the papers, which fail to comply with the Author Guidelines.
- For references to publications in our journal authors are kindly asked to use the official title: 'The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University'. Series 'Mathematics'
We ask you to present references to our journal according to the following template:
- Maltugueva N.S., Pogodaev N.I., Samsonyuk O.N. Optimization of Impulsive Control Systems with Intermediate State Constraints. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Mathematics, 2021, vol. 35, pp. 18-33. https://doi.org/10.26516/1997-7670.2021.35.18
The biographical notes
Various style files and samples (Guide_eng.zip)