Author guidelines for the papers submitted to the journal
«The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Mathematics»
(«Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Matematika»)
- Authors are asked to prepare their papers (in Russian or in English) and send them in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and also submit two printed copies of the paper signed by the authors to the address: «The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Mathematics» («Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Matematika»), Irkutsk State University, Institute of Mathematics, Economics and Computer Science, Gagarina str., 20, Irkutsk, 664003, Russia.
- Author’s biographical notes should be also attached including name and surname, place of work, position, department, name of institution, full postal address and email address, phone number for each author. In addition, you need to send a signed expertise act (only for Russian citizens) and the author agreement (for a single author or a group of authors).
- The paper submitted to the journal must be a completed scientific research and contain new scientific results.
- The editorial board can not accept a paper if it is not the author's original work, or has been published before.
- Reviewing process is carried out by the members of editorial board with the assistance of invited experts. A senior editor makes the decision after reviewing.
- The editors deliver reviews to the author (by request) without the name of the reviewer(s).
- If the paper is not accepted, the editors provide the author with the clear and justified conclusion. The manuscripts are not returned.
- The authors are responsible for the content and style of the paper, the quality of annotation's translation, for the correctness and completeness of all citations.
- The papers are published free of charge.
- The submission should not exceed 15 pages.
- The paper should be prepared in LaTeX with style files isueps.cls and isu.sty. Sample paper test1_eng.tex is also available on the journal’s web site (http://mathizv.isu.ru/en/regulation_math.html).
- The paper must include the following data:
- the name, surname, and optionaly middle name;
- the place of work for each author (if any). If all authors work or study at the same institution, they can omit the place of work for each author;
- the contact information (mailing address, e-mail);
- the paper’s title;
- the abstract (200 - 250 words, formulas and citations should be avoided);
- keywords (no more than 5 words or phrases). Each keyword or phrase should be separated by a semicolon;
- UDC and MSC codes.
The biographical notes
The author agreement (for a single author or a group of authors)
Various style files and samples (file archive.ZIP)